We ask that future trainees meet the following requirements:
- A Masters degree or degree programme (Diplomstudium)
- Keen interest in industry and politics
- Willingness to take a position abroad, particularly in middle and eastern European countries (MOEL)
- Mobile with Austria
- Age limit of 28
- Excellent knowledge of foreign languages
The recruitment process is divided into 3 stages:
- An online test with general questions relating to economy and politics (multiple choice).
- Upon passing the initial test, candidates will take a second online test in the IV. This is based upon the content of a script given to you. The test consists of open questions, a multiple-choice section and an essay to be written in English.
- Finally, candidates successfully completing the first 2 stages will be invited to a three-member panel interview.
Application deadline 2019: 31st January
During the 30 month training programme, you will complete a job rotation as decided through consultation with the Human Resources team. These will include postings in
- national and international companies
- international institutions and organisations
- departments within the IV
Please send the application forms along with a covering letter to Steffi Rögner
(e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +43 1 711 35/2209), who will be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
The selection procedure will begin following submission of all documents.
We wish you the best of luck!
Mag. Christoph Neumayer Mag. Andreas Prenner
General Secretary Head of Personnel, Finance & Organisation